- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Works with accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably residing in South Caloocan City.
About SC Homes
Our Company SC HOMES INC is a real state company was incorporated on December 11, 1995. For the Purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide, and/or sale.
On the year 1999 the corporation was able to acquire a property at Llano Road Caloocan City a total area of 21, 767 sq. m.
In the same manner SC HOMES INC was also incorporated on February 14, 1996. For the purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide and/or sale.
The corporation also acquire a property in Llano road caloocan city in the year 1999 with a total area of 28, 349 sq.m