- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain business applications and systems integration required for the operation
- Ensure best practices are used throughout the software development process
- Actively participates in all aspects of software development process
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Provide maintenance support to customers by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings during / after working hours when necessary
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and data base) and able to pin point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Adhere to high quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Bachelor’s / College degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Possess at least 1-3 years of experience in software development
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 1 year as a part of a development team
- Preferably have experience working in Banking / Financial Services or equivalent
- Must have solid programming experience in the Windows environment
- Solid skills in C#, web, and mobile are preferred.
- Knowledge in defensive coding skills will be given preference.
- Advanced degrees will be given priority
- Should have ability to unit test the written code and use appropriate guidelines/standards
- Should have a good hold on standard coding practices/ guidelines and experience in Code Reviews
- Must have good exposure of the SDLC
- Should have good analysis or problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to work on deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.