- Clean debris and dust from the assigned areas
- Use specialized equipment such as blowers and mowers to perform cleaning duties
- Perform both major and minor repair work around the building such as repairing locks and installing window blinds
- Replace broken windows and door locks
- Remove signs of graffiti from walls and windows
- Install and repair electrical wiring and replace bulbs and capacitors
- Ensure that control panels and electric locks are in proper working condition
- Install television and computer cables
- Inspect company equipment for possible problems and report findings
- Take measures to perform maintenance on equipment and tools
- Perform general maintenance on sanitary and mechanical systems of buildings
- Collect waste from ashtrays and bins and ensure proper waste management procedures are carried out
- Assist with construction or remodeling projects
- Move furniture and equipment upon instruction
- Maintain the overall condition of the building and grounds
- Make sure that the grounds are free of leaves or trash
- Preferably, Male
- With at least 1 year experience in general building maintenance and other aspects such as plumbing, electrical, mechanical.
- Can work with minimal supervision and can maximize productivity.
- Can Communicate well
- Flexible and can do multitasking
- Trustworthy and dependable
About Rufo's Famous Restaurant Systems, Inc.
In 1984, a group of officemates opened a small eatery along kalayaan Ave. corner Salamanca St. across the International School Manila in Makati City. Their goal was simple: open a cozy 24-hour hangout, sell cheap beer, serve delicious Pinoy comfort food and earn extra income. They decided on the unique and catchy name, "Rufo's", the name of their boss at work. For decades, Rufo's built a cult following for serving their iconic Tapsilog or Tapa (fried beef strips), Sinangag (garlic rice) and Itlog (fried egg) - A Filipino" All-Day Breakfast" dish. Rufo's Tapa recipe was so famous for its rich, sweet,mouth-watering sauce that customers swore by its slogan, " Sauce Pa Lang, Ulma Na! ( The Sauce is a Dish on is Own!"). The success of this Makati Eatery helped popularize the local Tapsihan, A Philippine version of the American Diner, serving local Breakfast fare 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. By 2003, businessman Paul Izon Reyes acquired the store, founded Rufo's Famous Franchise Corporation and engineered the brand's expansion through Franchising . Reyes, a fan of Rufo's (since his student days in the International School Manila), professionalized its business systems and partnered with Francorp, the world leader in Franchise development, to create the Rufo's Famous Franchise Program. Today, Rufo's operates a chain of 24/7 fast-casual Filipino restaurants all over Metro Manila and nearby provinces.