- Store, prepares, and delivers foods for zoo or aquarium animals: Unloads meats, produce, fodder, and other food items from the delivery vehicle, using handtruck.
- Sorts and stores items on shelves, in bins, or in the refrigerated storage room of commissary.
- Assembles food items needed as directed by supervisory personnel.
- Measure, weigh, or count items to obtain amount of food specified for production
- Bundles fodder, washes produce and cuts away defects.
- Preferably, Male
- College level or Graduate of any 4-year course.
- With at least 5’2 in height.
- With at least 6 months experience in food industry.
- Must have an experience in Food production or kitchen staff.
- Positive working attitude, team player.
- Willing to work under pressure and can work with less supervision.
About Rufo's Famous Restaurant Systems, Inc.
In 1984, a group of officemates opened a small eatery along kalayaan Ave. corner Salamanca St. across the International School Manila in Makati City. Their goal was simple: open a cozy 24-hour hangout, sell cheap beer, serve delicious Pinoy comfort food and earn extra income. They decided on the unique and catchy name, "Rufo's", the name of their boss at work. For decades, Rufo's built a cult following for serving their iconic Tapsilog or Tapa (fried beef strips), Sinangag (garlic rice) and Itlog (fried egg) - A Filipino" All-Day Breakfast" dish. Rufo's Tapa recipe was so famous for its rich, sweet,mouth-watering sauce that customers swore by its slogan, " Sauce Pa Lang, Ulma Na! ( The Sauce is a Dish on is Own!"). The success of this Makati Eatery helped popularize the local Tapsihan, A Philippine version of the American Diner, serving local Breakfast fare 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. By 2003, businessman Paul Izon Reyes acquired the store, founded Rufo's Famous Franchise Corporation and engineered the brand's expansion through Franchising . Reyes, a fan of Rufo's (since his student days in the International School Manila), professionalized its business systems and partnered with Francorp, the world leader in Franchise development, to create the Rufo's Famous Franchise Program. Today, Rufo's operates a chain of 24/7 fast-casual Filipino restaurants all over Metro Manila and nearby provinces.