Engineering Officer | Operations & Maintenance (Quezon City)
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Supervising all maintenance work (AC Equipment, Refrigeration System, Electrical, and Water facilities, Ventilating and Kitchen exhaust equipment; Generators and other store facilities)
- Ensuring operational safety, timely and cost-effective performance.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of all facilities (genset, etc.) / equipment (A/C unit) in the store including troubleshooting & repair activities.
- Candidate must be an Electrical / Mechanical Engineer.
- With at least 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably with experience in Maintenance & Planning Supervision, AC Maintenance, Maintenance of Chillers, Cooling Towers FCU & AHU, standby generator operations, transformer & other related facilities.
- With experience in handling a group of engineers; performace evaluation, mentoring & coaching
- Must be willing to work in Head Office, Libis, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Business Correspondence
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Equipment Maintenance
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
- People Management
- Critical Thinking
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.