Front Desk Role
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Executive Assistant Role
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and calls.
- Draft business letters/emails.
- Word processing and organizing spreadsheets.
- Assist in creating marketing materials and presentations.
- Provide support in monitoring progress and projects.
- May be assigned other administrative tasks and errands.
Support top management for various areas including but not limited to operations and front desk. Candidate must be flexible and effective in dealing with diverse personalities and willing to do ad hoc analyses and administrative tasks.
- With work experience in the hotel industry (e.g. front desk, business center, sales/marketing, etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree with good academic records
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Padilla Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- 1 opening