Wealth Portfolio Manager (Elite Advisor Development Program)
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 300,000.00 - 900,000.00 PHP / yearPHP300,000.00900,000.00300,000.00YEAR
- Full time
Philamlife invested Php3 Billion pesos to find, train and build the next 5,000 Elite Agency Leader Force through the Elite Advisor Development Program and the Elite Leader Development Program.
Are YOU going to be part of this billion peso movement wherein you can call your success your own through building your own AGENCY FORCE within the next 5 years?
Yes you can! Our qualified applicants get the chance to go through our business orientation and company panel interview. Once you pass and get into the program, you are eligible for as much as Php 900,000 worth of financing on top of your commissions,monthly production bonuses, company promos and incentive trips in order to BUILD your own agency force within the next 5 years!
We have a rigorous road map for success!
Year 1 Financial Advisor (through EADP)
Year 2 Associate Unit Manager (through ELDP)
Year 3 Unit Manager
Year 4 Associate Agency Manager
Year 5 AGENCY MANAGER
In order to be qualified for this program, these are the following skills you need :
- Analyze financial Information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives
- Acquires newly solicited accounts of High-Net-Worth clients.
- Promotes and markets all products and services of Philam Life.
- Achieve personal income targets.
- Identify client's financial goals and expectations and assist them in selecting appropriate investment opportunities.
- Provide excellent, personalized customer service.
- Proactively contact clients to establish meaningful long-term relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Tourism, Sales, Accounting, Finance or other related fields would be preferred
- At least 5 years of sales working experience in the Bank, Real Estate, Pharmaceutical Sales, BPO Industry and Tourism and Leisure
- The personal commitment and relationship-building skills crucial to establishing long-term clients
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions
- Strong people skills with an established network of personal and business contacts is necessary
- People-oriented and tech savvy
- Willing to build and have their OWN Agency Business within 5 years
- Willing to be an AGENCY LEADER through the Elite Leader Development Program (if qualified)
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Travel /Trip Incentives
Newspaper publishing (for Award Qualifiers)
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Needs Analysis
- Product Positioning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About REGAN FINANCIAL
REGAN Financial (Philam Life Investments & Insurance. An AIA Company.)
We are a Sales and Distribution Agency under the Phiippine American Life & General Insurance Company, the largest life insurance company in the Philippines and the market leader for over 60 years. Philam Life offers an extensive line of products in the industry that provides solutions to various financial needs including income protection, retirement, education, investment, health, personal accident, group life and credit life. Philam Life has the most extensive network of offices and sales agencies nationwide, marketing a wide range of financial services and investment instruments to people. Philam Life is part of the AIA Group Limited (AIA), the largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world.
We are the BREAKTHROUGH leading sales agency of Philamlife, an elite family of dynamic Premier Leaders and Advisors.
We inspire Filipinos to start achieving their dreams with life-changing financial plans, all for God's glory.
REGAN CORE VALUES
To foster a culture that values:T-eamwork