- Provide health services based on requirements established by school policies and procedures.
- Maintain and operate the school clinic.
- Perform other related tasks assigned.
- Licensed Nurse
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Previous experience working with teens and young children is an advantage.
- Certification for Occupational Health and Safety is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and muti-tasker.
- Has a positive and warm personality.
- Has high moral and work ethic.
About Reedley International School
Reedley International School is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian International School that offers program levels from Kindergarten to Grade 12. Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), Reedley provides quality, college-preparatory education for local and international students permanently or temporarily residing in Metro Manila.
Driven by various curricular and co-curricular activities, a passionate group of personnel and about 700 students from various nations, Reedley has grown to be a reputable institution known for its kind and nurturing culture. The school has a dynamic, stimulating, and collaborative working environment, with excellent opportunities for professional development.
Changing lives is at the core of what we do in Reedley as we believe in what matters most -- academic excellence and happy students. If you are an educator that passionately takes on the holistic formation of learners, then we invite you to join us on this exciting journey to greatness!