- Quezon City, Philippines8F, Eastwood Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
About the role
We are seeking a Software Support Engineer to assist business customers in configuring and training them to use our security software products.
A support software engineer serves primarily to address technical issues relating to software implementation, function and cloud application loaded in our security software product. They resolve customer queries or problems and create product problem reports and troubleshooting documents for each issue.
About the company
You will be working for an established Australian IT Company supporting a security software trusted by thousands of Australian Accountants to manage passwords, control access and protecting data online.
- Successfully deploying Software products to clients to ensure usage of the products
- Listen to client feedback and train accordingly with the goal being increased usage of software products
- Conduct Implementation and client training sessions to educate and assist with software products
- Provide post-implementation support and change requests to end users as needed
- Maintain Process documentation & report process challenges
- Resolve issues encountered during deployment and escalate complex problems in a timely manner
- Other Ad-hoc tasks as required
Why Join Us?
- Normal operation hours: 6am to 3pm or 10am to 7pm in Eastwood City
- Generous Salary, Benefits and HMO included
- Regular team events and social culture
- Fast career and salary advancement
- Opportunity for fast promotion
- A technical mindset and a strong understanding of SaaS software
- Basic knowledge of web scripting and website structures.
- Basic knowledge in Email systems Eg. G Suite, Office 365, MS Exchange.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Impeccable physical presentation
- Confidence in interacting with clients of all nationalities
- Willingness to grow in the role and learn new skills on the job
- Ability to be available for both AU and UK shift hours
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Time Management
- Technical Skills
- Active Directory
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Eastwood Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.