Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes customers by greeting them & offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Execute sales strategies to achieve sales target.
- Interacts with prospects/customers to understand and address their needs and preferences.
- Develops approaches that the best benefits of the products and services are rendered.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal and communication skills to gain the customer's acceptance of products and services.
- Adapt selling techniques on different natures of prospects/customers.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to expand sales of products and services and drive multiple unit sales.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational or Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably has an extensive experience in handling sales, selling home appliances & electronic gadgets, handling customers and inventory.
- Willing to work in a store-based setup
- Willing to be assigned in Makati, Quezon City, and Alabang Muntinlupa, Pasig
- Full time position(s) available
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 14D, 14F Room D, The World Center Buiding, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
About SMARTFUTURE TECH INC.
SmartFuture Tech Inc. is a technology company based in the Philippines that focuses on internet applications and hi-tech products that may enhance and enrich lives. SmartFuture Tech Inc. is involved on technology research & development advancement, web & mobile applications, digital marketing & social media and business outsourcing, but not limited to retail and electronic distribution globally. Our business model is divided in to three parts – partnership, distribution, and innovation. PARTNERSHIP Cooperation with Global Internet and Tech Companies to tap and strategically expand international businesses in the Philippine market; • Critical Planning o We conduct our own study to carefully select our partners and maximize the full potential of digital channels to reach the widest high quality audience and end users. • Global Tech Partners o Our team markets and sells mobile phones and consumer electronic products in partnership with global brands. • Project Management o Augment brand awareness by developing bespoke and innovative ways to meet the exacting demands of every customer segment we address. DISTRIBUTION International Marketing and Distribution arm for operating global partners; We represent bridges between producers and consumers in both domestic and international markets. Our aim is to distribute quality consumer electronics effectively throughout the region keeping in mind the exact needs, style and brand preference of the consumers. • Distributing popular gadgets and consumer electronics to the Philippines and South East Asia. Distributor and investor of optoelectronic products including radio-frequency identification. INNOVATION Research and Development hub for localizing web, games and multimedia applications to fit and penetrate new markets as well as integration with trending social media platforms. • Tech Incubator o Online apps, software as service, and global consumer electronic brands for local distribution. • Outsourcing o Outsourcing businesses from different parts of the world to the Philippines. • Tech Hub o A research and development facility for games, software, information applications, and other global projects in the Philippines.