- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Be responsible for daily balancing of cash and everyday bank deposit.
- Ensure staff is in compliance.
- Liquidate store expenditures such as petty cash for reimbursement.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Compute and record transactions to system
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Participate in store activities of stocking, processing incoming stocks in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for physical security of the store and storage including locks and stocks and cash.
- Esnure accurate deliveries are received by comparing transmittal with the delivered products.
- Greet customers who are entering the establishment.
- Answer customers' questions, complaints, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- At least a Vocational or Bachelor's/College degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably has an extensive experience in handling cash registry, inventory, and bank deposits.
- Can handle check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits transactions.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 14F Room D, The World Center Buiding, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
About SMARTFUTURE TECH INC.
SmartFuture Tech Inc. is a technology company based in the Philippines that focuses on internet applications and hi-tech products that may enhance and enrich lives. SmartFuture Tech Inc. is involved on technology research & development advancement, web & mobile applications, digital marketing & social media and business outsourcing, but not limited to retail and electronic distribution globally. Our business model is divided in to three parts – partnership, distribution, and innovation. PARTNERSHIP Cooperation with Global Internet and Tech Companies to tap and strategically expand international businesses in the Philippine market; • Critical Planning o We conduct our own study to carefully select our partners and maximize the full potential of digital channels to reach the widest high quality audience and end users. • Global Tech Partners o Our team markets and sells mobile phones and consumer electronic products in partnership with global brands. • Project Management o Augment brand awareness by developing bespoke and innovative ways to meet the exacting demands of every customer segment we address. DISTRIBUTION International Marketing and Distribution arm for operating global partners; We represent bridges between producers and consumers in both domestic and international markets. Our aim is to distribute quality consumer electronics effectively throughout the region keeping in mind the exact needs, style and brand preference of the consumers. • Distributing popular gadgets and consumer electronics to the Philippines and South East Asia. Distributor and investor of optoelectronic products including radio-frequency identification. INNOVATION Research and Development hub for localizing web, games and multimedia applications to fit and penetrate new markets as well as integration with trending social media platforms. • Tech Incubator o Online apps, software as service, and global consumer electronic brands for local distribution. • Outsourcing o Outsourcing businesses from different parts of the world to the Philippines. • Tech Hub o A research and development facility for games, software, information applications, and other global projects in the Philippines.