- Work from strategy development to solution implementation using your knowledge of SAP and working with the latest technologies in the areas of Finance and Controlling..
- Partner with a cross-functional global team to ensure customer success in an agile environment.
- Help inspire, contribute to and shape our consulting capability in the SAP space as we seek to grow our offerings to existing and future customers.
- Excellent configuration experience within SAP FI module, with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Ideally, at least 2 full cycle SAP FI implementation projects
- Very good communication skills
- Partial travel availability
- Fluent in English
About PT. Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM
Was founded in 2003, supporting IBM in providing skilled resources to install - move - add -change (IMAC), and to perform other activities that relates to after sales support for IBM products in Indonesia. To support the Strategic Objectives of IBM Indonesia in providing comprehensive end-to-end IT solutions for the community, in July 2010 IBM-JTI was transformed, re-shaping its missions, and strengthening the company with new Organizations structure, including the establishment of Business Development function that will focus in developing Solutions that will address the needs of comprehensive IT solutions of the Clients in the market.Today, IBM-JTI provides Total solution services, from IT Infrastructure aspect: Hardware and Software, to the Business aspect, which includes not only IBM Products but also other leading non IBM Products. IBM-JTI will propose the best available solutions that meet Clients needs and requirements regardless the Brand of the Products. As an IBM company, we embrace IBM Values and Business Conduct Guidelines. IBM-JTI aims to build the company into a well established and respectable Indonesia company with a strong management team by continuing strive for excellence and commitment to quality, providing effective and efficient Solution to Clients, contributing to the country in creating job opportunities and transfer of advanced technology.