Front End Developer
Bank Negara Indonesia
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaBNI Building, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Daerah Khusus Ibu kota Jakarta 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
You will be invlolved in our big IT Project : "Human Capital Integrated IT System"
and you will join our young & talented IT specialist team.
It is your opportunity to excalate your portfolio and experience working in one of the biggest state owned enterprise in Indonesia.
Job Description :
- Create wireframe, mock-up & prototype for website
- Create a responsive web design.
- Research & Analyze UI/UX trend that suits user's needs.
- Work with Web design and Web developer team to build user friendly web application.
Note : Contract Based
- Min. D3 with minimum GPA 2.75
- Min. 2 years experience in developing web application
- Able to operate Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Strong passion in product development with high usability of UI & UX
- Good attention to detail and creative person
- Communicative and able to work in team
Perks and Benefits
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- BNI Building, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Daerah Khusus Ibu kota Jakarta 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services
- no openings
About Bank Negara Indonesia
Rich in history, strong financial health, excellent human resources, and reliable technology, BNI certainly has been on the right track to become a national bank with global capabilities. Since its establishment in 1946, BNI has always been part of the dynamics of national development in Indonesia. Now BNI has grown and developed into a solid national bank with sustainable financial performance. ‘Serving the Country, Pride of the Nation”, BNI is challenged to continue and increase its contribution for the progress of the nation and country, today and in the future. BNI offers integrated financial services to its customers, supported by its subsidiaries: BNI Multi Finance, BNI Securities, BNI Remittance and BNI Life Insurance. BNI believes that human resources are one of the most valuable assets of any company or organization, without which sustainability is not possible. BNI seeks to create a great place to contribute, learn, and grow, to be the pride of the nation.