Whether you has experience in Data Analytics field and / or someone seeking a new challenge to work at State - Owned Enterprise, BNI provide you with the opportunity to nurture your career as Assistant Manager.
As Assistant Manager Data Analytics position, your job description is :
- Carry out submission and analysis of data relating to the condition of the outlet business,
- Report the results of studies and analyzes in the form of report and dashboard to the Team, Business and Supporting unit, and
- Monitoring Outlet business development.
As our bank continues to grow, we need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need fresh, creative, skillful, and adventurous individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s transformation to achieve its mission in the future.
Entrance Requirements :
- S1 /S2 from reputable universities from Computer Engineering/ Statistics/ Mathematics.
- Have experience in the Data Analytics field min 2-3 years.
- Max 28 Years Old.
- Capable to use Excel, SQL, Phyton and Tools Dashboard (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Having understanding related to Banking Business and Other Non-Banking Financial institutions.
- Having good communication skill, capable to work in Team, and could provide recomendations on data presented.
- Proficient in English (active) and submit your score in the application (TOEFL /IELTS), we only accept score provided by official /authorized institution and valid
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI
- You are required to fulfill your Kalibrr Account Profile (Contact Info (included photo, date of birth, gender) and Education are mandatory)
- You are required to fill in all Applications Questions at Kalibrr
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
After you succeeded to be employee, you will be allowed to get these benefits (based on company's regulation) :
- Annual Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Flexible Loan
- Personal Learning Wallet to support your never-ending improvement
- Data Visualization
- Analyzing Data
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- MS SQL Server
- Data Management
- data analytics
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- BNI Building, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Daerah Khusus Ibu kota Jakarta 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services