Subsidiaries - MTF - IT Programming Non Core & Mobile Base Staff
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Imam Bonjol No.61, RT.8/RW.4, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10310, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Development of native Android and/or IOS Mobile Application.
- Architecture design oriented towards multiple devices type.
- Integrating with Web API, experience with creating and maintaining of API will be a plus.
- Create unit testing scenarios as part of the unit testing requirements and continuous integration.
- Resolve any bugs surfaced during various testing phases
- Maximum age 30 years old
- At least 1 year of experience in related field (mobile programming)
- Experience in develop application using Visual Studio & MS SQL server will be an advantage
- Good knowledge in security, performance system, Android Studio IDE, & Xcode IDE
- Understand about Android & IOS Development support libraries updates
Required Skills :
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Analytical Thinking
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Imam Bonjol No.61, RT.8/RW.4, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10310
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).