Team Leader Tax Management – Accounting Group
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader Tax Management handling tax dispute, providing tax advice, transfer pricing review, suggest tax planning and preparing CRS and FATCA report. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. The ideal candidate should also have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things. Please read Job Description below :
- Providing clear tax advice for all related division. Reviewing transaction to ensure the taxation aspects. Providing tax clearance on agreement with customer and vendor to avoid tax dispute.
- Transfer pricing review. Work with a team (including subsidiary team) in preparing proper documentation, report and analysis in accordance with prevailing tax regulation.
- Suggest and arrange tax planning to Management, implementing tax planning and control the result.
- Responsible in preparing and reporting Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance (FATCA).
- Reviewing tax system and procedure, work with a team in developing tax system.
- Preparing and delivery internal tax training.
- Fostering and maintaining professional relationships internally and externally (regulators, auditors, advisors)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Fiscal Adminisration
- Minimum 8 years working experience with roles in tax & accounting
- Minimum 5 years working in tax consultant
- Have knowledge Indonesian taxation treatment, regulation and tax treaty
- Have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things
- Must be able to work independently and as a team and also have ability to interact with coworkers
‘Good to have’ Qualification
- Have Indonesian Tax Consultant Certified A, B and C
- Have job experience in Big Four Public Accounting Firm
- Have experience and knowledge of banking products and services
- Have capability and knowledge in digital banking/treasury/loan products
- Have experience in implementing accounting/ banking products system
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).