DDL - 01 - Backend Developer (Java/Microservices)
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- Have 3 or more years of experience on fast-paced Java projects
- Proficient design and development experience with Microservices Architecture.
- Experience working in Agile development teams, processes and CI/CD environments and tooling.
- Min 3 year experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Min 1 year experience in Java programming using Spring Framework (preferable Spring 4.x) and Java programming using RDMS Database.
- Possess knowledge on the concept of JMS (Java Messaging Service)
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability
- Familiar and with Linux OS environment
- OCAJP / OCPJP certified will be a very great advantage
- Have experience in SQL or Oracle or DB2 Database
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation
- Able to speak English actively and have very good communication & interpersonal skill
- A good self learner, preference to working in teams, sharing knowledge and growing by listening to others feedback.
- Hands-on attitude for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Support the overall application life cycle (code design, test, release and PTR support) Have 3 or more years of experience on fast-paced Java projects
- Build and manage micro services using Spring Boot and other modern Java enterprise technologies for application development.
- Conduct a review of user needs and define the solution.
- Conduct unit tests to identify functions that are not running.
- Troubleshoot and debug for improved performance and quality
- Analysis and verification of all developments in applications made by vendors
- Perform the testing system integration test stage and support user acceptance test
- Coordinate with Dev Ops team for production deployment and monitoring of these services using Docker.
- Working in an agile team of specialists and generalists
- Provide personal opinion in determining the development strategy that is applied
- Always up to date with the new technology trends
- Perform daily monitoring and control of the assignments
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Oracle Database
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).