Technical Support Engineer
- Cebu City, PhilippinesRoom 302, Florem Building, A. C. Cortes Avenue, 6014 Mandaue City, Cebu, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0020,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Assumes complete system development responsibility under the guidance of a Project Engineer and/or the Project Manager for proposals and projects assigned. Coordinates with the representatives of Sales and Admin to plan and manage proposals.
- Does secondary estimates and maintains effective control of product cost. Secondary design engineer of the project, ensuring all project requirements are met according to standard and specifications on site.
- Provides instruction to other disciplines on project/proposal action required in the form of written instructions, purchase requisitions, and inter-office correspondences.
- Prepares all necessary data to satisfy customer technical requirements.
- Maintains technical liaison with customers and vendors working through Marketing and Purchasing Departments.
- Maintains an accurate accounting of project activity on system design via on-time submission of daily Project Status Report.
- System Testing and Commissioning.
- Additional duties that may be deemed appropriate by Business Unit Manager within policy to aid efficiency and project advancement.
- Research, reviews, test, develop systems and equipment for product demonstration and installation.
- Maintain the absolute confidentiality of work-related issues, company records and information; Assures compliance with the Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree Technical or IT related course such as (Computer Engineering, ECE, IT, Computer Science)
- Preferably 1 year experience employee specialize Technical support
- With background in project technical support
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to work with laborers and on site project maintenance
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions and schedules
- Word Processing
- Program Schedules
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and assume a leadership position as required
- Initiative and an ability to work in an independent manner to get things done
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Computer Networking
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Computer System Administration
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Room 302, Florem Building, A. C. Cortes Avenue, 6014 Mandaue City, Cebu
- Computer / Network Security
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.