Primer Group of Companies
- 1004, PhilippinesPrimer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila City, 1004, Metro Manila, Philippines1004Metro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The System Developer handles the writing of diagnostic programs and codes for operating systems and software to ensure their efficiency. If needed, the System Developer may be asked to make recommendations for future developments. Depending on the type of organization, developers can become either Systems or Applications Specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities
- System Development.
- Contribute software definition, specification, and requirement analysis.
- Develop simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements.
- Design, implement, and monitor all phases of system development by:
- Executing system development plan.
- Handling unit testing procedure.
- Developing change order or bug fixes.
- Deploying and implementing new systems.
- Report Management.
- Ensure reporting and updating of the required weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Raise initiatives and activities on process and system improvement.
- At least a Bachelor's / College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in IT Computer - Software, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of:
- Systematic programming structure
- Database programming
- Any visual programming
- Average coordinating and interpersonal skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Software Testing
- Computer Networking
- Network Security
- Computer maintenance
- Microsoft / MS Access
- Computer System Administration
- Database System Administration (DBA)
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila City, 1004, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About Primer Group of Companies
Established in the Philippines in 1985, the Primer Group of Companies aims to be the leader in delivering superior customer experiences, and accomplishes this through the retail and distribution of the world’s top and premium consumer brands in outdoor, travel, footwear, fashion, action sports, wellness and urban lifestyle. It has also established a solid ground in the industrial products and services landscape offering green solutions, with companies in full-scale printing, air-conditioning, building efficiency and energy management system, and digital and creative graphic design services. The company is aggressively expanding to become the leader in the global distribution and innovation of premium goods and services. Its retail authority alone has grown to over 150 premium brands, with over 450 free-standing stores worldwide. Headquartered in Manila, Philippines, the Primer Group employs over 3,000; and has presence in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Brands We Carry Retail Ace, Aetrex, Backjoy, Baggallini, Barracuda, Bering, Billabong, Black Diamond, Briggs & Riley, Brixton, Cabeau, Coghlan's, Columbia, DC, Delsey, Dr. Martens, Eagle Creek, FitFlop, Flossy, Fox, Freewaters, Go Travel, Granite Gear, Healthy Back Bag, Hedgren, Herschel, Hurley, Hydro Flask, Jansport, Keen, Kickers, Komono, MRKT, Millican, Mitchell & Ness, Mi-Pac, Mountain Hardwear, Nalgene, Native, O'Neill, Osprey, Outdoor Products, Parkland, Pauls Boutique, People, Polaroid Originals, Poler, prAna, Quiksilver, Raen, Rains, Regetta Canoe, Rock Space, Roncato, Roxy, Sakroots, Salomon, Seafolly, Sea to Summit, Sledgers, Spy, Stance, Staple, Teva, The North Face, Timbuk2, Travelon, Tretorn, Tumi, Victorinox, Volcom, World Traveller, XD Industrial Aircond Network Philippines Inc., Beyond Energy Solutions Technology Inc., Brushstroke Creatives, Designery, Primer Printing Services Inc., Rigel, Stellar Equipment & Machinery Inc., Union Inks and Graphics Inc., York Other Ventures Bee Choo, The Park, Arriva Ph (e-commerce) Our Concept Stores Bratpack, Flight 001, GRIND, Ladybag, Recreational Outdoor eXchange (R.O.X.), Res Toe Run, Sneakpeek, The Travel Club OUR VISION We at the Primer Group will be the leader in global distribution and innovation of premium goods and services. OUR MISSION To bring the world closer to our customers. OUR CORE VALUES • Entrepreneurial spirit • Passion for excellence • Integrity • Teamwork • Self discipline