- The Account Officer will work under the Industrial and Marine Lubricants, and will promote the product/brand to various clients.
- The position involves seeking prospects and responding to leads.
- Clients are mainly industrial accounts in such fields as manufacturing, heavy equipment, fleet companies, etc., around Metro Manila, Luzon, and other parts of the country.
- The job seeker will have to go through the entire sales process, including visits, following-up, negotiating, and closing.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus incentive
- Graduate of any degree
- At least 3 years field experience as Manager or Supervisor preferably in lubricants, specialty chemicals and industrial accounts
- Work background with known brands will be an edge.
- Good communication/negotiation skills and ability to conduct sales pitches
- Flexibility and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Willingness to travel and persevere to close sales
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Competitor Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Leadership skills
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
About Primal Enterprises Corporation
COMPANY OVERVIEW Primal Enterprises Corporation (PEC) was incorporated in 1988 and is one of the largest importers and distributors of automotive aftermarket products in the Philippines, supplying a range of globally-sourced automotive parts, accessories, electronics, and lubricants to key cities nationwide. Some of our popular automotive brands: ● VIC automotive filters from Japan ● MAG 1 lubricants and chemicals from USA ● Hi-Q brake pads and shoes from Korea ● MA-FRA car care products from Italy ● Deflector car accessories and many more Beyond automotive aftermarket products, PEC is rapidly expanding into energy-saving devices and materials for architectural and industrial use, such as but not limited to: ● Sunbloc architectural-grade ceramic window films from Korea ● United Oil industrial lubricants from Singapore WHY JOIN US? To support our expansion, we need highly motivated, self-driven individuals who go above and beyond what is expected and possess high initiative and integrity to grow with us. If you have what it takes, we look forward to having you on our team! By being part of our team, you will have the opportunity to experience the following: ● Development of critical work and interpersonal skills through working with a wide range of people in multiple departments within the company ● Commitment to achievement of goals, quality products, and concern for all stakeholders ● Ample benefits commensurate with level of work, including bonuses and health allowance (details to be discussed in job offers) CHECK US OUT To understand more about what we do, check out our Facebook pages: Sunbloc Performance Window Films: www.facebook.com/SunblocWindowFilms MAG 1 Philippines: : www.facebook.com/MAG1Philippines MA-FRA Philippines: www.facebook.com/MaFraPhilippines VIC Filter Philippines: www.facebook.com/VICPhilippines