- Correct, review, and code financial information and internal control by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and automated accounting systems.
- Assist in preparing for financial statements, budgets, as well as accounting processes, documentations to conform to accounting principles and practices.
- Analyze assets, income, and spending to give a clearer picture of the company's financial statements.
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
About Plaridel Surety & Insurance Company
Non-Life Insurance and Surety Corporation organized under Philippine Laws,
Plaridel Surety & Insurance Companyhttps://https://www.kalibrr.com/c/plaridel-surety-insurance-company/jobshttps://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/kalibrr-company-assets/logos/8T4A497GZETK5HCLWASH-58a3fbbb.jpgNon-Life Insurance and Surety Corporation organized under Philippine Laws,