- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Greet, register, and assign room to hotel guest/s.
- Coordinate with Sales Office to confirm accommodation details.
- Prepare Guests Arrival and Departure Report.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Keep records of room assignments and availability.
- Prepare Daily Cashier’s Report.
- Maintain a general control filing system of all memoranda, correspondences, reports, and documents for record purposes.
- At least College level or with Short Course Certification in Front Office Services.
- At least one (1) year work-related experience in cashiering and customer relations.
- Willing to work during weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Employee Discounts
About PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
The P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility. History Formally established in 1988, PJ Lhuillier,Inc. (PJLI) is a dynamic, multi-industry company that owns and operates businesses dealing with pawnshop, non-pawnshop financial services (banking, international and local remittance, non-life insurance, electronic loading, bills payment, and collection service), retail (jewelry and health and wellness products), hotel and restaurant management, information technology management, sports, and real estate/property management. It is the proud parent company of Cebuana Lhuillier, one of the leading and largest non-bank financial services providers in the Philippines with over 1,700 branches nationwide. PJLI attributes its dominance in the industry to integrity and heartfelt service, its robust network of local and international industry partners, and its steadfast commitment to nurture market-leading businesses for its growing clientele. Today, the P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies seeks to become the best and preferred microfinancial and business-to-business solutions partner. The company intends to fulfil this vision through rendering dedication, hard work, and service. Company Mission We are your most trusted financial partner. Company Vision We will empower Filipinos through financial services anytime and anywhere.