Administrative Assistant | Makati City
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is primarily responsible for providing administrative and general staff assistance to the Divisionl Head and to the team.
- Assist visitor and screens caller in a professional manner.
- Ascertain the nature and purpose of the call/visit so that the Superior can be informed beforehand.
- Organize and monitor daily schedule of the Division Head.
- Check meeting request and other appointment of the Division Head.
- Update and maintain the calendar of activities for the team.
- Manage the logistic needs of the team (e.g. meeting venues, meals during meeting, multi-media equipments, service vehicle, etc.)
- Coordinate business itineraries and travel requirements of the Division Head as well as cash advances and liquidations.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledgeable with office productivity software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Pleasing personality.
- Fast learner and detail-oriented.
- Can work under pressure.
- Can start ASAP.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relocation Assistance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- MS Office
- Email Support
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.