The Safety Assistant is responsible for coordinating and implementing safety and occupational health plans and programs. He/she shall also responds and provides assistance to all emergency situations.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Engineering courses
- Preferably a Licensed Engineer
- With atleast one (1) year of directly related experience in environmental & occupational health and safety
- Knowledge on investigative skills
- Knowledge on Environmental & Occupational Health & Safety laws, guidelines, and requirements
- Willing to be based in Tarlac