- Assist in Overall use of systems and network infrastructure management systems.
- Exhibit general skills and knowledge of information systems deployed hardware/software/services.
- Exhibit overall technical knowledge of services being offered by PRC IT.
- Monitor change categories and service risks.
- Ensure that all PRC - NHQ, Chapter, and PRC partner IT interests are protected.
- Build and monitor the consolidated change schedule.
- Take overall responsibility for the day to day management and coordination of the PRC IT incident Management Team.
- Ensure compliance to process standards and working practices.
- Escalate IT incident management process as appropriate.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related courses.
- Demonstrates strong competency with:
- Information technology infrastructure library (ITIL v.3) and its recommended best practices.
- ISO 20000 and its recommended best practices.
- OCMPTIA and its recommended best practices to implement ISO and ITIL processes.
- Competent in using:
- Microsoft Operating systems Administration.
- Microsoft Office Administration.
- Solarwinds Helpdesk Administration.
- OTRS Helpdesk Administration.
- Relevant certifications regarding the above-mentioned qualifications may be required.
- Analytical skills.
- General testing and validation skills.
- Communications skills.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 37 EDSA corner Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Non-Profit / Volunteering
- 1 opening
About Philippine Red Cross
The Philippine Red Cross has a long and proud history of offering humanitarian services around the country with its origins dating back to 1899. The organization was formally recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross and admitted to the League of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (now known at the Federation) in 1947. As the premier humanitarian organization in the country the Philippine Red Cross is committed to providing timely, efficient and responsive humanitarian services to the most vulnerable.