- Receive and record product and parts for investigation.
- Perform analysis and investigation of product and parts.
- Make daily work report.
- Conduct 5S inside the laboratory.
- Graduate of 2-3 year Technical / Vocational course in Electronics or an Engineering undergradrate - has completed 2-3 years.
- Related work experience is an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Can use oscilloscope, multimeter, and soldering tools.
- Can read circuit drawings.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- shuttle service
- meal subsidy
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 109 Unity Ave. SPEZ Carmelray Ind'l Park 1, Canlubang Calamba, Laguna, Calamba, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Automotive Parts Manufacturing
- 1 opening
About DENSO Philippines Corporation
DENSO Philippines Corporation is a subsidiary of the DENSO Corporation of Japan. DENSO is the leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for all the world’s major automakers. Thru DENSO’s globalization the Headquarters in the Philippines was established on March of 1995 at Carmelray Industrial Park 1 Canlubang Calamba, Laguna. It is now one of DENSO subsidiaries in more than 35 countries worldwide. The plant manufactures various automotive parts such as meter cluster, fuel pump module, air-con, radiator and sonar sensor and smart key with aftermarket products: wiper blades, spark plugs, horn, CDI, relay, AC generator, bus air-con, AC service parts, Diesel service parts and accessories such as ionizer and hand scanner. It also has a Design Engineering Center located at Filinvest Corporate City Alabang which was established in 1998 to meet the growing demands of the global design engineering. Denso’s mission is “Contributing to a better world by creating value together with a vision for the future”. Our Goal is to contribute to the society by innovating and creating products that would make driving safer and more secure while preserving the planet. Our associates are expected to breakthrough their own boundaries, trust their potential and enhance their capabilities. For more information, please visit http://www.gobaldenso.com/