- Attend to PhilhealthCare, Inc. clients and enrollees needing medical consultation.
- Attend to at least three to four (3-4) patients per hour, depending on the number of consulting patients;
- Perform annual physical examination to PhilhealthCare, Inc. clients and enrollees;
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- A change of work hours may be effected by Management, based on the Company needs.
- Doctor of Medicine
- Willing to be assign in Taguig City (The Medical City)
- Must be accomodating
- Willing to render 8 hours duty
About PhilhealthCare, Inc.
PhilhealthCare, Inc., one of Philippines' top 1,000 corporations, is a healthcare service provider which provides clients access to quality and affordable healthcare services for their preventive and curative needs through its wide range of product lines. PhilCare's winning combination is its financial strength and more than 33 years of technical expertise to back-up its commitment to deliver personalized quality customer care. PhilCare is a member of Philippines First Group of Companies spearheaded by the Philippines First Insurance Company (PFIC), the first Filipino domestic non-life insurance company (established in 1906). PFIC's solid financial footing and vast experience from its more than one hundred years of existence make it one of the country's leading non-life insurance companies.