Business Retention Officer
- Makati, Philippines6764 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 17,000.00 - PHP 20,000.00 / monthPHP170002000017000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
This position is responsible for ensuring that all accounts in portfolio renew, undertaking front-end account management process by:
- Providing quality service to satisfy client.
- Serving as the conduit of the client with all units in PhilCare.
- Computing rates of benefits package, in consultation with Actuarial Department.
- Conducting after sales presentations and orientation sessions for clients regarding their benefits coverage and access procedures.
- Serving as the channel between the client and all units/staff in PhilCare.
- Being responsible for backroom responsibilities of monitoring accounts as well as logging and safekeeping all communications with clients.
- At least 6 months of experience in account management.
- Preferrably with HMO or Insurance background.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- With strong analytical and planning skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Account Management
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6764 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Health and Medical
- 4 openings
About PhilhealthCare, Inc.
PhilhealthCare, Inc., one of Philippines' top 1,000 corporations, is a healthcare service provider which provides clients access to quality and affordable healthcare services for their preventive and curative needs through its wide range of product lines. PhilCare's winning combination is its financial strength and more than 33 years of technical expertise to back-up its commitment to deliver personalized quality customer care. PhilCare is a member of Philippines First Group of Companies spearheaded by the Philippines First Insurance Company (PFIC), the first Filipino domestic non-life insurance company (established in 1906). PFIC's solid financial footing and vast experience from its more than one hundred years of existence make it one of the country's leading non-life insurance companies.