Wealth Portfolio Manager
- San Juan, PhilippinesALCCO, Service Road, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 150,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.00150,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
***THIS IS A COMMISSIONED SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION***
Ready to aim Higher? Franchise with us, Philam Life.
We are looking for Driven people to be our Wealth Portfolio Manager
Philam Life Philippines is looking for aspirants who wanted to become the next Philam Life Financial Advisor and be part of our Team. We help Filipinos to achieve their financial goals and needs by providing them our offered financial products.
It is a sales and field job that has a lot of potential and opportunity because of an established necessity and current booming trend of the insurance and investment industry. Based on 2017 Career Study, being a financial advisor is the highest-paying job among millennials.
Training and business building support will be given to ensure that you will become a knowledgeable and equipped portfolio manager. This will benefit you with industry-leading sales tools and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
Numerous company-sponsored travel incentives around the world and monetary financial rewards, commissions, and bonuses, you will enjoy the benefits of your hard work, and you will be recognized for the career and business milestones that you will achieve
- Must be able to tap your market
- Passion for sales
- Connect with and reach out to clients and prospective clients
- Analyze clients financial needs
- Give and present solutions to clients.
- Manage the financial portfolio of the client.
- Skill and Behavioral Interview
- 3 days Learning/Onboarding and Pre-Employment Completion
- Training and Licensure
- Introduction to Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Entrepreneurial in nature and wanted to build a business
- Seeks purpose in work and eager to help Filipinos with their finances
- Committed and Passionate
- Has Good Communication Skills
- Willing to be trained
- Willing to attend unit meetings at least twice a month in the Office
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Incentive Trips
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.