- Makati, PhilippinesCitibank Center, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
The internship program would develop your skills in building a business in a variety of ways. We start by giving you some online assessments before we even consider you. Failure on the online assessments is not for consideration. We would be working online and from home usually using zoom as our platform. Hence, the compensation would be limited and more on production-based.
We continuously let you attend different webinars weekly to set up the project that we would assign you. It would be two projects, one is for a client forum and another would be for a business orientation program. The qualified applicants would also be given specific tasks from admin, recruitment, advertising and selling for those interested. We prefer those who would eventually be licensed as financial consultants for them to be our business partners and be able to have their own access as well.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Pass our online assessments
- Willing to learn and do different tasks
- Good Internet Connection
- Compensation would be production based
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.