- Daily record-keeping and organizing of transactions.
- Invoicing and issuance of official receipts.
- Prepare account reports for clients.
- Assist in preparing compliance reports for BIR and other government agencies.
- Perform remittance of BIR dues and disbursement of payables to clients.
- Do clerical work on filing supporting documents for every transaction such as scanning.
- Perform other tasks related to bookkeeping and accounting
- At least 2 years prior experience in an accounting/bookkeeping job.
- Knowledgeable with BIR compliances
- Strong analytical skills and sharp attention to details.
- Willing to work from home or to a home-base setting
- Able to use computer systems effectively.
- Willing to start immediately/asap.
- Willing to work in a startup company.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Business Management
About Phil. Property Expert, Inc.
Phil. Property Expert, Inc. is a full-service real estate brokerage firm in the Philippines, based in Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila. We provide professional and highly reliable real estate services in property sales, property management, real estate appraisal and property titling.
For more info, please visit http://ppe.ph/about.