- Developing front-end web architecture
- Developing/extending front-end components
- Ensuring responsiveness and scalability of applications
- Understand and translate business requirements into a functional and appealing interactiveapplication
- Collaborate with backend engineers and another tribe to improve usability and be responsible forvisual elements that our users can interact with
- Own parts of the system and continuously work to improve them in an agile environment
- Degree in Computer Science or related major.
- At least 3 years of experience in Web Frontend Development, using VueJS, ReactJS, Svelte (based onpriority), along with its state management implementations eg. Vuex, Redux, Cookies etc.
- Have a good understanding in using NuxtJs, NextJS (based on priority) Frameworks and its lifecycle.
- Have a good understanding in Component-based Architecture.
- Experienced and have solid understanding of RESTful API
- Excellent understanding on what quality code is and how to achieve them in a frontend application.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node, etc.
- Experienced in using Tailwind or Bootstrap.
- Experienced in using Cloud environments.
- Exposure to UI/UX is nice to have.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
We are a tech startup that is developing an online platform for professional services that ranges across industries such as the legal profession through consulting. We hold the belief that it shouldn’t take you more than 5 minutes to match you with a qualified professional that meets your needs and provides the best service to you – independent of where you are or how big or small your budget is.