Customer Relationship Manager
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- 17 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 17% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Consulting/Business Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 6th flr, OPL bldg, 100 C Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Marketing Management
- Must have in-depth knowledge of customer experience metrics and industry standards and have a deep understanding of its impact on financial results.
- Familiarity with the luxury fashion industry and corresponding customer profiles.
- Relevant experience with budgeting and forecasting is a definite plus.
- Must be an excellent communicator and well-versed in both written and verbal English; highly organized, detail-oriented, is disciplined and can work autonomously.
- Candidates should have a degree in marketing or related field and/or extensive experience in direct and digital marketing environment, with emphasis on customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention.
- At least three to five years of experience is preferred.
- Design, create and deliver the tools necessary to test strategies and synthesize insights from customer research, competitive and market analysis, as well as direct customer feedback.
- Conceptualize and execute end-to-end CRM strategies that will maximize commercial opportunities by fostering and encouraging customer retention, engagement, and loyalty.
- Map out the customer journey to develop a CRM platform structure and identify metrics that can measure a success of key touch points and identify and correct gaps in customer experience.
- Build a set of scalable best practices and knowledge base for excellent customer experience.
- Design, manage and monitor churn and engagement dashboards with due respect to customer lifetime value and maximum profitability.
- Collaborate and work closely with all departments to ensure the correct and timely implementation of CRM strategies.
- Oversee direct communications with customers to manage fall-out as pricing and processes evolve and changes to the business model are introduced.
- Track and measure the impact a website feature/redesign or process change will have on the customer experience.
- Create and define appropriate segments in the database according to customer profile and targeted marketing activities.
Penbrothers has an array of business solutions to help businesses grow. Our services ensure you start your business in the right direction. Whether you need a modern and vibrant working space or help with hiring and managing your team, Penbrothers is here to help. Our goal is to adapt and build our services to suit what our client needs. Grow Smarter. Scale Faster. Penbrothers #makeitwork