Customer Relationship Manager
- Makati, Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Design, create and deliver the tools necessary to test strategies and synthesize insights from customer research, competitive and market analysis, as well as direct customer feedback.
- Conceptualize and execute end-to-end CRM strategies that will maximize commercial opportunities by fostering and encouraging customer retention, engagement, and loyalty.
- Map out the customer journey to develop a CRM platform structure and identify metrics that can measure a success of key touch points and identify and correct gaps in customer experience.
- Build a set of scalable best practices and knowledge base for excellent customer experience.
- Design, manage and monitor churn and engagement dashboards with due respect to customer lifetime value and maximum profitability.
- Collaborate and work closely with all departments to ensure the correct and timely implementation of CRM strategies.
- Oversee direct communications with customers to manage fall-out as pricing and processes evolve and changes to the business model are introduced.
- Track and measure the impact a website feature/redesign or process change will have on the customer experience.
- Create and define appropriate segments in the database according to customer profile and targeted marketing activities.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of customer experience metrics and industry standards and have a deep understanding of its impact on financial results.
- Familiarity with the luxury fashion industry and corresponding customer profiles.
- Relevant experience with budgeting and forecasting is a definite plus.
- Must be an excellent communicator and well-versed in both written and verbal English; highly organized, detail-oriented, is disciplined and can work autonomously.
- Candidates should have a degree in marketing or related field and/or extensive experience in direct and digital marketing environment, with emphasis on customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention.
- At least three to five years of experience is preferred.
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Marketing Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th flr, OPL bldg, 100 C Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, C. Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.