- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Working closely with the senior management team to help drive business decisions with data and information.
- Assist the CEO in financial budget and forecast models.
- Designing and advising on processes to collect, manipulate, clean and explore data
- Producing and maintaining recurring and adhoc reports for different business functions in a timely manner
- Build and maintain dashboards and KPI reports, and perform analysis to drive customer and revenue growth
- Communicating analytical findings, including through reports, summaries, presentations and data visualisation
We are seeking for an experienced data analyst who will support all departments across the business to develop and maintain reporting models within the ecommerce space.
We are made up of a team that is (crazy) passionate about what they do, and strive to create a team culture that is vibrant, dynamic and supportive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early with a high-growth e-commerce startup with great potential for career progression as the company expands into new markets.
- Proven critical and strategic thinker; ability to understand all available information, synthesize, and communicate a proposed solution clearly and concisely
- Prior experience building reports from marketing data such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.
- Expert experience using Google Sheets or Excel to create complex reports;
- Previous experience with Google Data Studio or Databox;
- Preferred experience developing databases and/or with core programming languages; Previous experience working with APIs, Zapier, etc.
- Data visualisation skills
- Experience as a data analyst, ideally gained in a corporate or consulting or startup environment
- Ability to think about and solve problems
- Commercially minded
- Process driven with an appreciation for the importance of documentation and training
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated and able to quickly adapt to change working in a fast-paced startup in an ever-changing environment
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.