Marketing and Creatives Officer
Paleo Manila® (TGVI)
- Mandaluyong, Philippines561 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, 1552 Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 14,000.00 - PHP 17,000.00 / monthPHP140001700014000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Directly handle Marketing, Communications, and PR Activities of TGVI.
- Create supporting materials for product launches, like brochures, website landing pages, and FAQs for the sales team.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Prepare monthly analyses and reports that monitor and analyze marketing activity and market trends (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Conduct quarterly and/or annual industry and client research to help drive the direction of marketing campaigns.
- Plan, organize, execute, and manage all of the company's activation events while brainstorming possible synergistic collaborations (possible co-branding, partnerships, and synergistic collaborations) with the Business Development Director.
- Consistently exceed daily sales quotas by consistently offering value in our products that generate substantial referral business and cultivate relationships.
- Lead the execution for social media campaigns of assigned brands by strategizing and creating all content plans while keeping track of broadcast schedules and channel calendars.
- Monitor competitor online presence, social media trends, and identify relevant marketing trends and insights, optimizing spend and performance based on the analysis.
- Improve customer interaction and community engagement by coming up with techniques aligned with the overall company marketing strategy.
- Plan and plot the company's digital marketing calendar to ensure marketing activities aligns with campaign objectives and goals.
- Do content marketing creation and copywriting for various company projects, both internal and client projects, which include content for the following mediums:
- Company Website
- Video blogging
- Instructional Videos
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Online and On-Ground Events
- Plan, create, and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media, and tri-media advertising campaigns and collaterals which includes content creation, ad budgeting and placement, and scheduling.
- Design, build, and maintain our offline (events, seminars, etc) and online (social media, webinars, podcasts, vlogs, website, etc) to ensure consistent and visible market presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan and execute initiatives and utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.).
- Consistently improve the user experience and enhance the profile of the brand by executing strategies on increasing customer loyalty.
- Produce, develop, and implement all online/offline marketing campaign and strategies including all of the company's activation events while doing synergistic collaborations with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts (ex. possible co-branding, partnerships, and synergistic collaborations).
- Create, develop, and publish all necessary content and artwork/s for TGVI in line with the company's campaigns and creative strategies.
- Create new business opportunities through concurrent and current digital assets and properties by proactively prospecting, qualifying, growing, and maintaining strategic alliances, partners, and clients.
- Copywrite and proofread materials to be used for collateral and contracts.
- Provide creative input for other executions.
- Work closely with the Sales department and enable them to surpass their quotas by designing creative merchandising and promotional programs tailored to customers as appropriate to the class of trade, market demographics, and operator focus, and within allotted budget amounts.
- Represent TGVI in public events, presentations, seminars, conferences, and other speaking engagements while growing market presence.
- Assist and coordinate with different departments to resolve internal and external issues such as complaints.
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Marketing, Writing, or Communications.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant and similar industry experience.
- Proficient knowledge in food, beverages, pharmaceutical, medical, business, and industry.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Valuable experience working in food & beverage industry or creative advertising agency is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in using HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver).
- Extensive knowledge of the marketing and sales process with a strong history of driving teams to achieving sales and new business targets.
- Strong sense of Market Pulse.
- Backed with business sense and a keen understanding of the constantly evolving Philippine consumer market.
- Strong Project Management and implementation skills.
- Ability to nurture a brand's equity by excellent sales and customer service strategy.
- Strategic Planning & Collaborative Leadership Skills.
- Excellent track record in leading cross-functional teams in the achievement of sustainable and profitable business growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong front-end and backend skills for direct marketing.
- Strong strategic skills in negotiation, budgeting, and forecasting industry trends for product development and continued innovation.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Passionate-proven ability in identifying possible business opportunities and sales channels.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Business Correspondence
- Content Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Content Marketing
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Creative Writing
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- David Building 2, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food Production
- 1 opening
About Paleo Manila® (TGVI)
About TGVI Established in February 2014, Threetop Group Ventures Inc. (TGVI) was born out of our aspiration to spearhead the good food movement by educating the Filipino community in making informed food choices. In April 2014, we successfully launched our flagship brand, Paleo Manila®—the Philippines' first Paleo meal plan door-to-door delivery service. Following the lines of the Paleo Diet™ philosophy, each meal plan is intricately designed by our company's in-house registered nutritionist-dietitians, food scientists, and dedicated R&D team to be anti-inflammatory, all-natural, and gluten-free. Paleo Manila® meals are made from scratch: from the baked goods down to the sauces and dressings, it takes out the processed ingredients from its customers’ daily diet to encourage not only weight loss but overall healing from inside out. Paleo Manila® continuously develops its menu of flavorful international cuisines and offers full customization to tailor-fit to each medical condition, food intolerance, aesthetic goals, and specific dietary requirements. Catering to various types of organizations and individuals all over the Metro, Paleo Manila® provides a convenient and sustainable solution that addresses its customers’ nutritional needs and promotes a better quality of life. TGVI’s company culture is steeped in the spirit of KAIZEN—a.k.a. continuous improvement. Applying this best practice through a strategic approach, we continue upgrading our state-of-the-art commissary facility, nurturing the growth and development of our employees, and enriching the quality our products. Among other things, we attribute our success to a strong quality assurance process and dedication in delivering our commitments. Currently manufacturing a daily average of 500-700 therapeutic and non-therapeutic meals, TGVI establishes fruitful, long-term relationships with its partner institutions by implementing rigorous quality control in all areas of the plant. From receiving of fresh produce until the delivery to our end consumer, we immerse our workforce in continuous innovation to ensure superior workmanship. Along with this, we provide a 24/7 responsive and reliable service by truly listening to our clients’ needs and aiming to surpass our customers’ satisfaction. TGVI is confident that our vision for the future, coupled with our commitment to working collaboratively with like-minded partners will continue to foster sustainable growth. With the obesity epidemic, increasing chronic disease, and reality of expensive medical bills, we aim to instil in the mindset of every Filipino that eating healthy IS the easy choice. 1.2 Our Purpose We seek to enable healthy living by providing sustainable and accessible nutrition to the Philippine market. 1.3 Our Vision We strive to be the Philippines’ leading and prime source for lifestyle, medical, and sports nutrition. 1.4 Our Mission As an emerging start-up in the food industry, TGVI is committed to being seasoned incubators of game-changing, innovative business models which will set the trend in their respective segments. CAREERS We are always looking for individuals with mad skills, tons of passion, and expertise who are interested to work with us in building a service that change the game! • Operations, Warehousing & Logistics • Production & Manufacturing • IT / Technology • Finance and Accounting • Human Resources • Marketing, PR & Sales • R&D / Nutritionists • Administrative / Support Join our team. Make a change. Real food for real people by real people.