- South Jakarta, IndonesiaLippo Kuningan 20th floor, Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. B-12 Setiabudi, Jakarta 12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Get to know our Team:
The OVO Security engineering team is part of the information security team at OVO and we focus on the problem of keeping our systems safe and protect our customers while adapting to the high speed growth of our business and our enormous scale. We are the team focusing on keeping interactions on our platform as simplified as possible using advanced engineering to detect, mitigate and remediate vulnerabilities and security flaws in OVO systems.
Get to know the Role:
We are looking for an outstanding Security Engineer who will be performing system architecture review, code review, training of staff, and organizing penetration testing and possible red teaming for OVO’s various systems.
The job might also involve incident prevention and response and includes individual as well as team work and the applicant should feel comfortable with both. Ability to perform systems security or vulnerability analysis and design is a must.
Demonstration of excellent communication skills, creative problem solving, and strong passion is a must. Applicant must be a team player with proven success on achieving aggressive deadlines.
The day-to-day activities:
- Applying DevSecOps knowledge help implement Secure-SDLC with appropriate CI-CD integrations.
- Participate in technical and product review meetings making sure that the security concerns are taken care of
- Conduct design reviews, code reviews and threat modelling of the Product features
- Produce detailed threat models of the products
- Perform penetration testing on the products and uncover vulnerabilities
- Automate/Script penetration testing to enable us to scale faster
- Ability to develop technical solutions and use existing tools to help discover and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Ability to code/script in at least one programming language like Python, Java, GoLang, C++. Excellent knowledge of pen testing tools and procedures for Web/Mobile
- Good understanding of our Cloud\Mobile technologies
- Flair for automation:
- Should be passionate about automating security testing and penetration testing using tools and code.
- Should have decent knowledge of Secure-SDLC DevSecOps integrations into the CI-CD pipeline
- Passion for system architecture with a primary focus on security aspects
- Fundamental understanding of security best practices. Review security vulnerabilities and determine what modifications are needed to minimize risk to the organization via enhancements to the existing environment.
- Excellent ability to communicate technical solutions. Assist in developing test plans, test the products, make recommendations and assist in developing the architecture and implementation plan for approved solutions.
- Teamwork and advocacy:
- Fostering a culture of security consciousness across various teams.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of security benchmarks and guidelines that are readily adoptable by system and network administrators and software engineers.
- Around 5 years of experience in Security engineering
- A Bachelors/Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics or an equivalent quantitative
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lippo Kuningan 20th floor, Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. B-12 Setiabudi, Jakarta 12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.