- Makati, PhilippinesSKY Plaza Building, 6788 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Maintains and records transactions in the company’s books of accounts
- Assists in preparation of monthly Financial Statements (including accounts reconciliation, adjustments, and closing entries).
- Assist in preparation of BIR and other government reportorial requirements
- Petty Cash Custodian
- Checks the bank reconciliations to assigned bank accounts prepared by Accounting Assistant
- Prepares invoices, debit and credit notes issued to clients.
- Prepare BIR and other GMB reportorial requirements including but not limited to payments and forms.
- Payroll processing
- Recommend improvements to the work processes as required/needed
- Promote a positive work environment that contributes to increasing efficiency and productivity of the workforce.
- Ensure that all coordination and communication requirements are met consistently, appropriately and correctly.
- Continuously seek ways to improve her productivity, as well as her team’s through the upgrading of skills, coaching, counseling, etc.
- Minor Task
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- BS Accountancy or equivalent course
- Strong understanding of accounting theories and practices
- CPA board passer preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in general accounting
- Knowledgeable in payroll preparation and returns preparation and filing
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Quickbooks
- Reporting skills
- Knowledgeable in Accounting system
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal supervision
- WILLING TO WORK IN BGC, TAGUIG
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th Floor Oledan Square, 6788 Makati Skyplaza, Ayala Ave., Makati City
- Information Technology / IT and Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About Oraclesee, Inc.
ORACLESEE, Inc. is a domestic corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Philippines to engage in the business of software design and programming, software system management, telemarketing, advertisement, handling and managing.