- Cleans and handles all glass wares at the start of the day.
- Retains and records all blending and filling sample, as well as technical samples.
- Decants properly the blending, filling and technical sample when they are out of date or reached six (6) months retention.
- Laboratory Tests Blends and Incoming and Technical sample, in the absence of Lab. Analyst.
- Water crackling/ Water by Distillation
- Total Base Number
- Flash Point
- Carries out routine tasks accurately and following strict procedures to carry out analysis.( in the absence of Lab. Analyst.)
- Follows and ensures strict safety procedures and safety checks.
- Attends to duties that may be assigned by the management.
- Experience in production and manufacturing surrounding.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Can work multi-tasking and less supervision.
- Quick learner.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
Monthly Profit Sharing
About Oracle Petroleum Corporation
Oracle Petroleum provides customized solutions in prolonging engine and equipment life across all industries by offering superior petroleum products and services. We conduct our operations prudently, efficiently while embracing a continous improvement philosophy, hence, we are able to meet the expectations of our customers, business partners and stakeholders. We believe that our primordial goal is to satisfy our customers, thus, we are a company that is customer-focused. Moreover, we commit to abide to the highest standards of quality professionalism. Our company is versatile, nimble and can easily adapt to the fast - changing business environment. We operate under the tenet of protecting our community and environment, therefore, our process and facilities are Eco-friendly.