- Monitor and observe a set of Video or CCTV footage and accurately record the necessary information for clients.
- Serve as phone support personnel to deal with client issues and collect information from them.
- Enter data into the database as well as to maintain and update it as necessary.
- Other tasks given by the Principal Client.
- Fielding of telephone calls;
- Coordination & Discussion with client;
- Handle rent inquiries or billing issues
- Prepare reports and process paper works.
- Maintain and update an organized and accurate database records of and files.
- Function as back-office personnel
- Establishment and Proper maintenance of each client record, and files,
- Other job-related duties, as may arise from time to time
This is a Baguio office-based position.
- Candidate must have recent call center experience (Inbound and/or Outbound)
- Willing to stay for the long haul
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Organized, analytical and keen to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exposure in Accounting or Billing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to assume other related roles.
- Strong personality
About Optimum Transsource Inc.
We are a BPO located in Baguio City catering to Law Firms and Real Estate Companies in the US who have been our partners since 2007. We specialize in paralegal services that include drafting legal documents, legal research, client interviews, appointment setting, case monitoring and case management. We also have administrative assistant roles with tasks that include inbound client maintenance calls, outbound service calls, maintenance ticket monitoring, rent roll maintenance and video surveillance review. We are looking for people who would like to grow our business with us.