We are looking for a Support Analyst who will be responsible for various support functions dealing with commission recovery and reconciliation services for client travel companies. Somebody efficient and can quickly gain an overview of our processes and systems.
- Input accurate and updated payment registration into the system for client travel agents.
- Correspond and process email support requests to facilitate commission status/claims for client travel agents.
- Initiate voice follow-ups whenever necessary to recover outstanding commission claims for client travel agents.
- Perform overall tasks such as :
- Accurate and updated payment registration.
- Analysis and interpretation including client support roles through email correspondence and voice follow ups to recover travel professional fees and commission.
- Bachelor's degree of any course.
- At least 1 year continuous work experience preferably, but not limited to, Customer Service/Back Office oriented background earned from BPO, Credit and Collections, Travel and Hotel reservations and the like.
- Computer proficient, keyboard skills of no less than 40 wpm.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Foreign language is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and comprehensive skills.
- Decisive and has a high level of clerical aptitude and accuracy with keen attention to details.
- Capable of working effectively in multitasking environment.
- Capable of analyzing basic and complex issues surrounding work processes.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Business Correspondence
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Hospitality Management [Tourism]
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Airline [Business Administration]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1506-1508 Tower One & Exchange Plaza, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- BPO-Financial Services for Travel and Hospitality
- 4 openings