- Work with foreman to define key success factors for carpentry crew such as resource planning, safety requirements, and performance optimization strategies.
- Interpret blueprints and schematics to construct scaffolding and supporting structures for major infrastructure projects.
- Estimate cost, time, and materials required for construction projects.
- Generate and maintain accurate construction records.
- Devise and implement safety management initiatives to maintain accident-free workplace.
- Other duties assigned.
- With at least 1 to 2 years work related experience.
- With strong carpentry experience.
- Willing to work as soon as possible.
About One Midori Asia, Inc.
One Midori Asia, Inc. (OMA) is a full service design and construction company, spanning from planning, construction, to furniture services. We specialize in creating uplifting spaces, understanding details and harnessing skills to create an integrated approach. For six (6) years, the company has handling mostly interior unit renovation of upmarket residential condominium. OMA was established as a discipline: the integration of design, innovation, global building techniques, vernacular tradition and sustainability as the method to provide comprehensive solutions to prevailing methods in the industry today.