Contract type: Regular employment with 6-month probationary period
Work hours: Mondays to Saturdays, 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Duties and responsibilites:
- Assist in day-to-day operations of COBRA department.
- Act as the first line of communication for the COBRA department via phone with 1-40 inbound/outbound calls per day.
- Act as the point of contact for clients and their employees.
- Communicate with client on plans, change in status, enrollments, terminations, reporting, etc.
- Implement various benefit plans in multiple benefits processing system.
- Work with sales team and brokers on implementation of plans.
- Maintain benefits records, plan documents, and internal documents.
- Process premium transmittal payments to employer groups and carriers directly.
- Process participant payment and correspondence.
- Perform carrier bill audits and reconciliations for clients.
- Run employer reports and clarify reports as needed for clients.
- Provide guidance to the finance department on COBRA-related elements.
Education / Experience:
- Preferably 2+ years of:
- HR / benefits administration experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Preferably with previous experience administering US healthcare plans.
- Inbound/outbound phone experience.
- Comfortable with all Office programs and a general comfort level with multiple operating systems.
- Ability to work in a group setting and execute individual projects with ease.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
- Excellent phone and e-mail communication skills.
- Excellent English conversational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Customer focused.
- Teamwork skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Willing to work immediately or on short notice.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Salary and Benefits: Starting at PHP15,000 per month with HMO benefits and other allowances
- Telephone Skills
- Email Support
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 3 openings
About One Luna Global Connections, Inc.
One Luna Global Connections, Inc. is a Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) and a shared workspace company located in Eastwood, Quezon City. We provide a range of business support and customer services in the fields of information and communications technology, finance and accounting, architecture and graphic design, human resources, and procurement.