Frontend Engineer (Flutter)
Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 9,000,000.00 - IDR 18,000,000.00 / monthIDR9000000180000009000000MONTH
- Design, develop, and build highly scalable, cross-platform, and performant applications using the Flutter framework.
- Perform issue analysis, root-cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Create any required technical documentation.
- Strong proficiency with Dart programming language.
- Outstanding skill in the Flutter framework.
- Strong understanding of user-friendly experience and interface design principles.
- Pay attention to details and be proficient in app UI/UX development using Flutter.
- Extensive knowledge of using RESTful APIs for data integration.
- Extensive knowledge in unit testing and writing testable code in Flutter.
- Experience with state management solutions like MobX, Provider, Riverpod, or equivalent in Flutter.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Experience with platform channels for integrating Flutter with native code (Java/Kotlin for Android or Swift/Objective-C for iOS).
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Code or another IDE for Flutter development.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes using tools like GitLab CI, CircleCI, or Fastlane.
- Experience in publishing apps to both the App Store and Play Store.
- Experience in a formal development methodology - Agile/ SCRUM, Iterate, Waterfall.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Work from Home
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Responsive Design
About Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015. NRI Indonesia supports the advancement of clients' Digital Transformation (DX) with our comprehensive services of IT consulting and software development, backed by the knowledge, proven track record and expertise of our parent company, Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Japan. We realize truly meaningful solutions for our clients, and support their growth by seamlessly combining our consulting and tech capabilities. At NRI Indonesia, we strive to solve social issues and contribute to a sustainable future. Our activities cover the following: - Planning, designing and implementing enterprise system - Designing/implementing loyalty program - Big data analytics - Managing and operating systems particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.