- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- You will lead and ensure compliance with the statutory annual audit process and tax reporting. Liaise with auditors and tax consultants. Supervise team members who do the billings, payments, revenue reconciliations and analysis of GL accounts. Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting. Ensure that billing and collection schedules are adhered to and vendor terms are maximized to support operational requirements. Maintain banking relationships.
- Oversee the day-to-day finance operation.
- Atleast a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent;
- Preferably a CPA but not required;
- Must have strong background in Accounting, Controllership, and Corporate Finance;
- With at least 5-7 years experience as Finance/Accounting Head, or in General Accounting and Finance Operations.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Architecture and Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.