The Recruitment Specialist supports the company in the whole recruitment and selection process, from the preparation of job postings to welcoming new employees.
- Create and publish job posts via job platforms.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop and distribute recruitment campaigns.
- Provide local or remote recruitment-sourcing support to recruitment partners.
- Onboard and calibrate clients on processes/SOPs.
- Assist in increasing talent pipelines by using multiple channels, databases and other sources.
- Pre-screen resumes and profiles and provide recruitment partners a list of shortlisted candidates.
- Do outbound and inbound calls for recruiting healthcare employees.
- At least 3 - 5 years comibined recruitment and support experience in BPO companies handling US accounts.
- Preferably someone with experience handling healthcare/medical accounts.
- Superb communication skills, American accent is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced/start-up environment.
- Willing to work on night shifts.
- Willing to work in BGC.
- Willing to start immediately.
About Nationwide Therapy Group
Nationwide Therapy Group is one of the primary national providers of therapy professionals in the United States. We are therapist owned and have thousands of temporary, permanent; travel, contract based assignments as well as allied therapy careers for those who want to enhance their experience not only professionally but, personally as well. Whether you’re an employer in search of a personnel or a job seeker for the perfect healthcare job, we have the capability to bring you the results you are looking for. We have been able to fill in the gap in patient’s health services due to the shortness of specialists or unplanned leaves. Nationwide Therapy Group has experienced and skilled therapists who have the exact knowledge to work in varied work settings and can mould easily into a new atmosphere and policies.