Nalysa is a foreign investment company that provide services related information technology.
For more information, please see our website: www.nalysa.com
As a rapidly expanding company with a reliable, robust business, PT Nalysa is looking for self-motivated and results-oriented individuals with strong qualifications who enjoy the challenge to grow and succeed.
* * *
We are looking for a Web UI/UX Designer to complement our Application Development team in creating bespoke applications for clients. This role reports directly to the Head of Application Development.
Your responsibilities include:
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Presenting and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establishing and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Collaborating with product owner
- Participating in application specification validation.
Nalysa is an equal opportunity employer.
The requirements for this role are:
- Proven work experience as a Web UI/UX Designer with minimum 2 years' relevant experience
- Bachelor of Science / Master of Science, majoring in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or Visual Arts, GPA minimum 75% percentile
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in Figma, Flutter or equivalent prototyping tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to read, speak and write English and Bahasa Indonesia – English EFSET 51-60, CEFR B2 Upper Intermediate
- Dynamic, problem-solving aptitude
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance