- Responsible for the development and delivery of new products and services as well as improvements to existing products and services
- They are key members of cross-functional product development and delivery teams that typically include engineers, technologists as well as representatives from marketing, finance and quality assurance teams. Product leads liaise with different members of the development team to drive projects forward.
- Must be customer-centered but also have the relevant technology know-how to bridge in order to develop “product-market” fit. They work with Product Owners to develop a deeper understanding of customer needs -- that can be accomplished via research, reviewing data and analytics of customer behavior, A/B testing and talking directly to customers
- Help facilitate product specifications and user stories and are directly responsible for defining the customer experience via mock-ups and wireframes. They work with Product Owners to prioritize features and present trade-offs and risks.
- They work with Technology Leads / Manager and other engineers to agree on a working architecture and present relative trade-offs to certain approaches. They also work with Test Leads and Managers to determine edge case scenarios and proper handling on the customer side.
- Project management skills are essential to bring product development programs to a successful conclusion -- on time and within budget. Product Managers / Leads develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets. They also set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives as it progresses from concept to specification, design, development and launch.
- Product lead /managers need to have good communication skills to deal with the many different stakeholders in a product development program. They liaise with the senior management team to agree strategic development objectives and gain budget approval for projects. They coordinate the work of different specialists within the development team and ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress.
- Product managers/leads may come from a technical or business background but a strong technical background -- namely having the ability to read the source code.
- Previous experience in product and software development, design or digital marketing provides a useful background.
- They must be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment and deliver successful results.
- Experience in working within multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 32/F, Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Ave. corner 32nd St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Mynt is local leader in mobile financial services focused on accelerating financial inclusion through mobile money, micro-loans, and technology. As a subsidiary of Globe Telecom, Ant Financial (an affiliate of Jack Ma's Alibaba), and Ayala Corporation, Mynt is now in a path in becoming a global mobile payment brand. We are committed to exploring innovative and non-traditional avenues towards microfinance, leveraging telecommunications infrastructure and mobile money platform. We are motivated by technology and how fast it can change the world. We are driven by innovation and how it can change lives. OUR PURPOSE To enable the aspirations of the financially underserved. OUR VISION Become the next billion’s ‘bank’. OUR MISSION Provide innovative and first-in-world Fintech solutions to consumers, merchants and organizations. OUR VALUES We are Fearlessly Innovative We Act Fast & Learn Faster We are Passionately Customer-focused We Care like Owners We are Deliberately Inclusive & Collaborative …Integrity & Excellence in all we do We are Mynt! Mynt is looking for individuals who have the burning passion to innovate, strong drive to excel, and endless commitment and pursuit to make a positive impact in our society. Here at Mynt, all ideas, big or small, can be heard and recognized. We don’t look at age – we look at passion, initiative, and innovation. We aren't too strict when it comes to rules, as long as you get things done. High performance is something we reward with recognition, career advancement, and financial incentives. We are highly collaborative and we work in diverse teams to solve important problems. Handling major projects with direct business impact, you'll have high leadership visibility and the opportunity to work directly with senior management. With the different businesses and functions we have, the opportunities for growth are endless, so you can try something new or take on bigger responsibilities. This is a place where you can be your best; where we work together on something we all love, with good people we like. We are all passionate about our work and making a difference in this world, bringing financial services to the unbanked and underserved by utilizing the power of technology. Be part of a fresh, fun-loving company where YOU can make a difference.