Product Managers / Leads are responsible for the development and delivery of new products and services as well as improvements to existing products and services. They are key members of cross-functional product development and delivery teams that typically include Engineers, Technologists as well as representatives from marketing, finance and quality assurance teams. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Liaise with different members of the development team to drive projects forward.
- Work with Product Owners to develop a deeper understanding of customer needs -- that can be accomplished via research, reviewing data and analytics of customer behavior, A/B testing and talking directly to customers.
- Help facilitate product specifications and user stories and are directly responsible for defining the customer experience via mock-ups and wireframes.
- Work with Product Owners to prioritize features and present trade-offs and risks.
- Work with Technology Leads / Manager and other engineers to:
- Agree on a working architecture and present relative trade-offs to certain approaches.
- Determine edge case scenarios and proper handling on the customer side.
- Develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets.
- Set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives as it progresses from concept to specification, design, development, and launch.
- Liaise with the senior management team to agree strategic development objectives and gain budget approval for projects.
- Coordinate the work of different specialists within the development team and ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress.
- Previous experience in product and software development, design, or digital marketing provides a useful background.
- Experienced working within multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important.
- With technical or business background.
- Customer-centered but also have the relevant technology know-how to bridge in order to develop “product-market” fit.
- Project management skills are essential to bring product development programs to a successful conclusion -- on time and within budget.
- Good communication skills to deal with the many different stakeholders in a product development program.
- Ability to read source code.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and deliver successful results.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 32/F, Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Ave. corner 32nd St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening