Cashiers handle and transacts payments, balances cash drawer and receipts, documents discrepancies. Maintain sufficient amounts of change in the cash drawer, creates the end of day sales reports.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in operating POS and credit card terminals, creating daily sales reports, manual and offline transactions, applying discounts, manual computation of bills, taxes, and discounts
- With minimum 1-year work experience as a cashier in either a fine dining or a casual dining restaurant in upscale independent restaurants, international luxury hotels or resorts, preferred
- Ability to speak English is preferred
- Past experience in Japanese restaurants or retail stores is preferred.
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Processing Information
- Business Administration & Accountancy