- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Protects and safeguards the interest of the bank against fraudulent or unlawful activities.
- Investigates, identifies and prosecutes suspected perpetrators and coordinate with various units/departments/branches of the bank, government law enforcement and prosecuting agencies and other entities for verification and technical assistance relative to the case under investigation.
- Locates, interviews, and takes down written statements of suspects and witnesses relative to cases being investigated involving the bank and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Files cases with the Prosecutor’s Office if exigencies require.
- Coordinates with other departments, branches and government law enforcement/prosecuting agencies of cases under investigation.
- Coordinates with the investigation units of other banks.
- Conducts background investigations on certain personalities, bank employees and newly hired personnel.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Criminology
- Sound knowledge about the law
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.